Black Lives Matter in the UTC Honors College
A special message from Dean Linda Frost
Info Sessions for the UTC Honors College
For Fall 2022, in conjunction with UTC Admissions, the Honors College is offering two Tour + Visit events. You'll great a great tour of UTC's beautiful campus, ending with an informative visit with Honors College staff and student ambassadors. You can also register to attend Blue and Gold Preview Day to learn about all things UTC, including the Honors College.
Make the most of your time
Take advantage of small seminars customized to challenge students. Learn from UTC’s finest professors.
Access scholarships, research funding, stipends to spend on cultural events and opportunities for low-cost travel and study abroad.
Forge lifelong friendships. Ask questions. Seek answers. Don’t just learn, grow.
Whether you’re coming to UTC as a first-time freshman (check out Brock Scholars Program!) or are a currently enrolled Moc or a transfer student (check out Innovations in Honors and Departmental Honors!), our programs offer opportunities for you to connect and make the most of your time at UTC.
In-State Tuition for Non-Tennessee Residents!
UTC will waive out of state tuition fees for all Honors College students!
Brock Scholars (first-time freshmen)
Innovation Scholars (currently enrolled AND transfer students)
Guaranteed Placement in UTC's Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
In competitive application, each year one Brock Scholar freshman is awarded a place in the DPT Program, with the following conditions/standards:
- successful completion of an undergraduate degree, while in good standing as a Brock Scholar;
- minimum overall GPA of 3.75;
- a science prerequisite GPA of 3.75;
- a GRE combined score of 300 with a writing score of 4.0;
- completion of the DPT program application via PTCAS by deadline;
- acceptable references as part of the DPT admissions process;
- successful completion of all DPT Program prerequisites, with a minimum grade of “C” in each course;
- Verified observations hours, though no minimum number of hours is required; and
- successful completion of a Departmental Honors Thesis (DHON) completed in consultation with the Department of Physical Therapy
Interested in being considered for this opportunity? Let us know when you apply to the Brock Scholars Program!