Online Photo Submission
The Mocs Card online photo submission enables Students/Faculty/Staff to upload a picture to be used on the UTC ID card known as the Mocs Card instead of waiting in line to have your picture taken in the ID office.
Orientation Student Photo Submissions
INCOMING STUDENTS: New students will receive their Mocs Card during their Orientation session. All ID photos need to be uploaded by following the below instructions. Anyone picking up their MOCS CARD must know their UTC ID NUMBER or they will not be able to pick up their card. If you have questions about these requirements, you can call our office at 423-425-2218 or 423-425-5819, Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm or email us at [email protected] Your first Mocs Card is free, each replacement card is $30.00.
Photo Submission Criteria
Click here to log in and submit your photo
Your photo must meet the criteria outlined to be accepted. All photos are subject to approval.
- Take a new photo.
- Use good lighting. Photos that are dark, overexposed, or show glare on glasses will not be accepted.
- Face forward and look at the camera.
- The photo should be a centered and front-facing headshot that doesn't need to go below the shoulders.
- Use a color photo in jpg format
- Make sure your eyes are open and visible
- Crop the image to just above the top of the head to the collarbone
- Use pictures with social media filters
- Wear sunglasses or other item that will obscure your face
- Use pictures that are blurry or have a glare
- Use scenic backgrounds
- Use overexposed or underexposed photos
- Group photos
- Inappropriate expressions
- Use Senior portraits or Graduation photos
- Use professional pictures
Below are examples of photos that should not be submitted: