Accreditations and Memberships
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Questions about the accreditation of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website.
The University also has earned accreditation from additional organizations. A complete listing can be found on the Planning, Evaluation, and Institutional Research site.
The University is a charter member of the Southern University Conference. Additional memberships include:
- American Council on Education
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education
- Council for Adult and Experiential Learning
- Council of Graduate Schools in the United States
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities
- Tennessee Association of Colleges and Employers
- University Professional and Continuing Education Association