Which Classes Should Participate?
The class visit program aims to foster greater student awareness of, and excitement about research and creative endeavors at UTC. Participation also helps students explore future career paths. Faculty may register one or more of their classes to attend. Participation is open to any UTC undergraduate or graduate course. Students who visit the conference as part of this program, will receive a conference t-shirt, and event swag! Pre-registration is required. Faculty must submit the class visit registration form by the program registration deadline in order for students to receive a t-shirt and swag at the conference.
Engaging with Conference Presenters - How it Works
- Faculty and students check-in at the conference
- At check-in, students receive a copy of the presenter interview form.
- After conducting two presenter interviews, students turn in the completed form, and receive a conference t-shirt and swag.
- After the conference, Office for URaCE staff scan completed engagement forms, and send scanned copies to participating faculty.
THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER YOUR CLASS FOR A VISIT IS March 27, 2024
Follow these Simple Steps to Register Your Class
- Register your class via the online form.
- After you register, conference coordinators will be in touch to confirm your participation.
- Visit the Conference with your class! NOTE: Faculty who are not available to visit the conference with their students can direct students to visit as a group during the scheduled class period.
NOTE: We are unable to accommodate walk-ins for this initiative. Participants must be pre-registered for the program in order to receive a t-shirt and swag at the conference.