Transcript orders are processed through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Read the following information carefully about the transcript ordering and delivery process.
- The transcript ordering fee is $5 per recipient for Electronic delivery and $6 per recipient for Mail delivery.
- Transcript requests are processed in the order they are received. Normal processing time is three to five business days after the order is received.
- No transcripts are processed or mailed on days the university is closed. This includes holiday closings as well as inclement weather closings. Consult the university website for updates and announcements regarding closings.
- If you have a monetary hold, your transcript cannot be released. You will be notified during the transcript request process of any active holds you may have and how you can clear those holds. You can complete your order with the active hold but you must clear the hold within 30 days or your order will be cancelled.
- During the transcript request process, you may upload two pages of necessary documents that must be attached to your transcript. These documents must be uploaded in one of the following document types: .jpg, .pdf, or .doc. Personal documents such as driver's licenses, resumes, diploma copies, tax documents, etc. will not be included with your transcript.
- If you attended UTC prior to 1979, your academic records are on Permanent Record Cards (PRC) and cannot be sent electronically. You can only request to mail your transcript.
- Electronic PDF: A PDF official transcript will be emailed to the address you designate in your request. Any attached documents are reviewed by the Registrar before being processed.
- Mail: Once your transcript request is received in our office, the transcript will be mailed within five business days. Allow an additional five - seven business days for delivery by the United States Postal Service.
- Priority Mail Express: Transcripts can be mailed within the United States through the USPS Priority Mail Express process. There are additional charges to send your transcript through Priority Mail Express:
- Priority Mail Express:
- (allow one to two days for delivery) - $26.95
- Priority Mail Express:
We cannot issue refunds if the wrong processing option is chosen and the transcript has already processed.
Current Transcript: Transcript will include all grades/classes as of the day your request is processed.
After Grades Are Posted: For currently enrolled students, the transcript will not be processed until the end of the semester selected after all grades are entered and processed.
- After Degrees Are Posted: For currently enrolled students, the transcript will not be processed until degrees are awarded. Degrees are not awarded until a few days after all grades are entered and processed.
Order your Transcript →
|Hold for Grades||Hold for Degree|
|Summer 2023||Tuesday, August 15, 2023||Wednesday, August 16, 2023|
|Fall 2023||Wednesday, December 20, 2023||Thursday, December 21, 2023|
|Spring 2024||Wednesday, May 8, 2024||Friday, May 10, 2024|