Research and Sponsored Programs
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) seeks to promote scholarship, research, creative activities, and engagement by encouraging and providing comprehensive support to faculty and staff in the pursuit of sponsored programs.
Please contact the Research and Sponsored Programs staff if we can be of service to you.
- NSF 22-1 PAPPG, Biosketch, and CNP info
- To view the National Science Foundation’s (NSF) current Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide, Biosketch, and CNP Information click here.
- Participant Support Costs on Sponsored Programs
- To view UTC Participant Support Costs on Sponsored Programs click here.
- REU Resource Documents
- Gift vs. Grant Determination Matrix
- Click Here.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Funding Opportunities
- SeeDiversity, Equity, and Inclusion Funding Opportunities here.
- SciENcv Guide
- SciENcv: Science Experts Network Curriculum Vitae
- ORSP Blog
- ORSP Blog →