Classes must be paid with the Bursar’s Office by May 6, 2020, to avoid cancellation.
Payment of fees, confirmation of attendance and cancellation of classes
Classes not paid with the Bursar's Office by May 6, 2020, will be canceled for non-payment.
Official first day of classes for summer terms
- Full Term - May 13
- Part of Term I - May 13
- Part of Term II - June 24
Classes not paid or confirmed with the Bursar’s office by May 6, 2020, will be cancelled for non-payment.
Tuition installment payment plan
Students in good financial standing with the University can enroll in the Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP).
Learn more →
What to do after you receive your E-MOCS Express Statement
Payment options if you owe money:
- Electronic Check or Credit Card: Via My MocsNet by the May 6, 2020 deadline. There are no convenience fees for electronic check payments using your checking account and routing number. There is a 2.85% fee for credit card payments.
- Check or Cash: Pay in person or mail your check to UTC by the May 6, 2020 deadline.
- Tuition Installment Payment Plan: Pay 1/3 of your balance and a $30 extension fee by one of the above methods by the May 6, 2020 deadline and the remaining balance is divided into two equal payments due June 1, 2020, and July 1, 2020.
Financial Aid Recipients:
By Accepting financial aid, the student acknowledges acceptance of tuition and fee charges assessed upon registration in UTC classes for the term.
Financial aid students whose aid does not cover their entire UTC bill are responsible for either paying the balance or making arrangements for payment (Tuition Installment Payment Plan) prior to the fee payment deadline, May 6, 2020.
Classes will be canceled for students who have not paid in full and have not made satisfactory arrangements to pay by the fee payment deadline, May 6, 2020.
Summer refunds and charges
Remember: Classes will be canceled for students who have not paid in full and have not made satisfactory arrangements to pay by the fee payment deadline, May 6, 2020.
To receive your refund:
- We recommend direct deposit with the bank of your choice. Sign up through your My MocsNet account.
- Or you can send a self-addressed stamped envelope to have your check mailed on May 20, 2020.
- Or you can pick up your funds on May 20, 2020, from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. in the Bursar's Office, University Center room 274.