Conference Assistants will be responsible for:
- Assisting with prepping and de-prepping guest spaces
- Preforming facilities walk-troughs pre/post guest attendance
- Conduct check-in and checkouts for guest
- Serving in on-call rotation
- Conducting campus tours
- Assist with housing departments social media presence
- Assist in complex or main housing office, answering phones and other tasks
- Decorating and maintaining showrooms
- Assisting with Operation Move-In (OMI) prep.
Summer Conference Assistants employment begins on Wednesday, May 4, 2022 and ends on Wednesday, August 17, 2022. Work days are typically Monday-Friday with occasional weekend work depending on departmental needs.
Summer Conference Assistants can be enrolled in at least one online class during the entire summer.
Summer Conference Assistants compensation is free housing and $9.25 per hour for administrative responsibilities.
Students can apply through Handshake.
If you have any questions contact [email protected]
Maintenance & Custodial Assistants
- Assist with summer maintenance projects and custodial care.
- Tasks may include, but are not limited to: moving furniture or appliances, lawn care, minor installation projects, painting, cleaning, apartment inspections, and other related tasks
- Compensation: $9.25 an hour
For more information please contact [email protected]
* Strong preference is given to applicants who have previously worked as Resident Assistants during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Work with summer school residents
- Responsible for community development within the complex and on campus
- Respond to lockouts, emergency situations, and policy violations
- Monitor residence hall complex conditions and fill out facility work orders when necessary
- Must be enrolled in at least 1 summer course and are typically RA’s during the academic year
- RAs may also be employed on/off campus up to 20 hours per week between 8am-5pm
- Compensation: free room on-campus for the summer and a $750 stipend